Who should attend
- Faculty from engineering/technology/diploma institutes
- Industry/research institute
- Research scholars
- Final year graduates
Registration Fee (One week FDP programme):
1. Fee-part-1: Registration fee- common to all (Academia/industry/research-institutes)- Rs. 500/-. This fee is not applicable for those participants, who have attended Academy training programme earlier.
2. Fee-part-2: course fee (1-week duration)
• Course fee- Academia (faculty/PhD scholars only)- Rs. 1500/-
• Course fee- Non-academia- Rs. 3000/-
• Course fee- other UG/PG students- Rs. 6,250/-
Thus, total amount payable is either Rs. 2000/-, 3500/- OR Rs. 6750/- depending upon your affiliation.
How to apply
- Online application form is available at web-site- http://www.mnit.ac.in/eict
- Registration fee is payable by electronic transfer (IMPS/NEFT/RTGS) (Cheques are not accepted).
- Fill the payment transaction ID no. in appropriate column in the online form.
- The accommodation is currently available in guest-rooms of Hostel Aurobindo, for limited number participants.
- The course fee covers the participation in the programme, registration material including tutorial notes, boarding (breakfast/lunch/Dinner) and lodging (very limited number on first-come first-served basis for outside participants only) on all the days of the workshop.
- The travel and other expenses would have to be borne by the participants or their parent-organizations.
- Account name: Electronics & ICT Academy MNIT Jaipur
- Account no: 676801 700483
- Bank: ICICI Bank, MNIT Campus, J L N Marg, Jaipur -302 017.
- IFSC: ICIC0006768